The Close Shave Razor
Tired of plastic razors that easily clog and irritate your skin? Built with a single replaceable blade, our Close Shave Razor provides a smooth shave without any hair-pulling, preventing razor burns and ingrown hairs. This plastic-free and eco-friendly razor will last you years. Although the razor is more costly up front, all you need to do is replace the blade every 4-8 shaves, making it the most affordable option to shave long term.
*Includes 1 razor and 5 replaceable and recyclable stainless steel blades.
- Reduces razor burns, irritation, bumps and ingrown hairs
- Plastic-free and reusable for years, making shaving very affordable long term
- Provides a smooth shave without pulling on the hairs
- Requires minimal pressure due to weighted design
How to Use
How to assemble
- Twist the handle to unscrew the head.
- Remove the bottom plate and insert the blade by holding the shorter sides with your fingers.
- Replace the bottom plate and reattach the handle.
How to shave
- Shave using short and smooth strokes at a 30° angle relative to your skin.
- Do not apply pressure since the razor is weighted.
- Shave in the direction of hair growth.
How to clean and store
- Disassemble the head. Run the blade under water and dry it with a towel.
- Change the blade every 4-8 shaves and store your razor in a dry place outside of the shower.