STEP 1: SOAK
- Take a hot steamy shower or a bath for 5-15 minutes to soften your skin. The longer you soak, the better your results will be.
- Wet your glove, squeeze out the excess water and move away from the water. Make sure your skin remains slightly damp.
STEP 2: EXFOLIATE
- Scrub your body using back and forth motions with the pressure you are comfortable with. For best results, apply pressure with the palm of your hands
- Do not apply any soap or shower gel since the glove relies on friction.
- Redness is normal due to increased blood circulation. Don't worry, it will go away after a few minutes.
- Avoid scrubbing on open cuts, sunburns, inflamed areas and active breakouts. Use light pressure on sensitive areas.
STEP 3: RINSE
- Rinse your body, moisturize and admire your smooth skin.
- Hand wash your glove with natural soap and hang to air dry.